Sales Representative USA
NoFoodWasted is looking for motivated and independent Sales Representatives with experience in the food retail market.
We have been successfully providing solutions for food waste since early in 2013. Our platform changes behavior and connects consumers and retailers in order to reduce food waste and save money.
Since our launch in The Netherlands we have over 200 retailers and 100,000 consumers join our platform and saved over $ 4,000,000 in food that would have otherwise ended in the garbage. While expanding in Europe, we are now coming to the US to fight food waste, while improving the bottom line of food sellers and save the consumer money. Our roll out in the US will start in New York City.
Qualified candidates will start NoFoodWasted in New York City and develop successful business relationships with food retailers in the New York City Area. We want you to start in Q2 of 2020.
- Launch NoFoodWasted in the New York City Area through networking, research, telephone sales and other techniques that will help us to launch.
- Understand customer needs and goals, and translate them into the NoFoodWasted proposition.
- You will keep in close contact with our office in Europe and our contact in New York City.
- 1 year minimum experience in food retail sales.
- Strong phone skills is a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of organisation and attention detail.
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Aware of your own food waste issues and working on them to reduce it.
- Ability to prospect, negotiate and close deals without supervision.
- Contractors make 30% commission of the turnover you clients are making via the NoFoodWasted platform for the next 5 years.
- Active contractors have uncapped earning potential with NoFoodWasted!
Does this offer sound interesting to you? Contact our founder August de Vocht (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let us know why you think you’re the perfect fit for this role. Be sure to include your resume!